We've got some great news. Biteable just released our new editor. You might be wondering what the differences are, well you've come to the right place.
- 3.0 is 🔥🔥🔥, while the other editor is 🔥. That's triple the 🔥.
- 1.0 only has 16:9, while 3.0 has 16:9, 9:16 (ya' know for the 'gram), 1:1, and 4:5.
- In 3.0 your text can move anywhere in the frame and you can choose what animation you like.
- 3.0 doesn't have a character limit like 1.0.
- Speaking of text, there are hundreds of fonts now.
- You can edit and customize the background in new ways. This includes animating movement (zoom and pan until you are Wes Anderson'd out), size adjustments, and centering.
- You can now add music directly from the editor, no need to go to a new step.
- Make scenes as short or long as you need. No more time constraints.
- 3X the rendering speed.
Also, since 3.0 is very new, we'd really appreciate your feedback going forward! Please let us know what you think here! Your insight helps us know which features we need to prioritize.