We've got some great news. Biteable just released our new editor. You might be wondering what the differences are, well you've come to the right place.
- 3.0 is 🔥🔥🔥, while the other editor is 🔥. That's triple the 🔥.
- 1.0 only has 16:9, while 3.0 has 16:9, 9:16 (ya' know for the 'gram), 1:1, and 4:5.
- In 3.0 your text can move anywhere in the frame and you can choose what animation you like.
- 3.0 doesn't have a character limit like 1.0.
- Speaking of text, there are hundreds of fonts now.
- You can edit and customize the background in new ways. This includes animating movement (zoom and pan until you are Wes Anderson'd out), size adjustments, and centering.
- You can now add music directly from the editor, no need to go to a new step.
- Make scenes as short or long as you need. No more time constraints.
- 3X the rendering speed.